Nominate Outstanding OSW Leaders
Nominations Deadline January 29
Each year at its Annual Conference, AOSW bestows prestigious awards to oncology social workers singled out for their unique achievements and service to patients that they serve. The awards, sponsored by national organizations, recognize experience, dedication, compassion, resourcefulness and demonstrated leadership.
By submitting nominations, you can participate in the process by helping AOSW identify three very special oncology social workers to be recognized with awards.
Please take time to think about a colleague, mentor (or even yourself) who meets the criteria for each award. The fillable PDF award nomination forms must be fully completed, saved and emailed to AOSW Headquarters with the required supporting documents in order to be accepted and reviewed.
AOSW is also pleased to announce three scholarships available to AOSW members:
- AOSW Conference Scholarships
- Naomi Stearns Scholarship
- Palliative Care and End-of-Life Scholarship
- Each scholarship provides an opportunity for an individual to attend the 2016 AOSW 32nd Annual Conference. Applying is easy and self-nominations are welcome.
- View scholarship criteria and application forms
Be sure to complete the online nomination or application PDF form(s) fully, save them, and email them with the required supporting information to AOSW Member Services Manager, Jordan Burghardt
, by Friday, January 29, 2016.