A highlight at this year's AOSW Annual Conference is Wednesday night’s Opening Reception and Silent Auction, 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
The Silent Auction, which supports AOSW Conference Scholarships, is vital, fun and engaging. Like you!
We invite each attendee to uphold our AOSW tradition by contributing an item to the auction.
- Bring an item that reflects your state, territory or country. Can every community be represented?
- Bring an item that reflects your area of practice. Can we represent all 108 chapters of the Handbook of Oncology Social Work?
- Bring an item that you created or adore. Solicit one from a favorite coffee shop, bookstore or vendor that supports the reach of social work. The bids will rise to reflect your passions.
- Let your innovation show. Bring an item from gardening to cycling, cool t-shirts to art, jewelry to wine, chocolate, books, baskets.
And bidders! We need your excitement and your bids. It heats up near closing time—don’t miss the excitement!
All proceeds from the silent auction support AOSW Conference Scholarships. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Testimony from an AOSW Conference Scholarship Recipient:
||“Thank you for selecting me as a scholarship recipient to the 2016 Conference in Tampa! It was a fantastic experience presenting and meeting many I have spoken to, but never met face-to-face. It is an honor to connect with so many inspiring social workers who are passionate about working with this population! I look forward to many more conferences to come!”
– Jennifer Dunn, MSW, LCSW, OSW-C